Honestly, after my Master Degree, i kept thinking to continue my studies directly. It is good, since I got a lot of info (experiences) regarding how to do research. My Master research isn’t going well as planned.
Seriously it took 5 years (OMG) to complete it. What am I doing in that 5 years?
1st year : Reading paper. Drown in knowledge. Blurry.
2nd year : Reading paper. High fever due to hi-pressure. Proposal defense – Nearly fail.
3rd year : Still reading the paper (OMG again). At the end of that year, i just got the idea. TT.
4th year : Programming all day long. At this time, my weight loss about 20 kilos.
5th year : Viva with Major correction (for sure, 1 year job)
Honestly if I had a reading skill + support, I could do in 1 year only.
Now, PhD. Started reading carefully. So far > 100 quality journal related to my studies – read + noted down. The fact : I will start my PhD studies in December 2013.
I don’t want any extension of my studies later. NEVER!.
- My first year as a PhD student & What I’ve learnt so far (mysecretphdlife.wordpress.com)
- How to be a successful PhD student (cartesianproduct.wordpress.com)
- Are Ph.D.s an academic dead zone? (macleans.ca)
- And so it begins…almost (nitalauren.wordpress.com)
- Books about PhDs (cartesianproduct.wordpress.com)
- Let’s begin. (thehappyholladay.wordpress.com)